Newly positioned as ‘The Coldstore’, the building at 66 Wyatt Street and its public spaces have been redeveloped. The building was completed in 1946 and was purpose built to be used as a cold store. It’s prime purpose was to store carcasses. The solution includes naming, branding, name signage, wayfinding signage and environmental signage. Graphic styles from the 1940s were used as inspiration for the direction of the exterior signage. The typefaces used in the branding and signage were chosen for their aesthetic connection to the era of the building’s construction. One of the typefaces was used to create an environmental graphic that spells out ‘Sixty Six’. The overlapping ‘S’ shapes in this graphic create a graphic meat hook. The meat hook becomes a central player in the signage solution both outside and inside the building.